CHRIS CORNELL Announces European Tour Dates
Monday, October 26, 2015 @ 2:27 PM
||In Support Of The Higher Truth Album|
Following the recent success of his US tour, Chris Cornell has announced that he will bring his Higher Truth tour to Europe, starting on March 23rd in Reykjavik, Iceland before crossing the continent.
The tour will give European fans the chance to see Chris perform in an unplugged, up close and personal setting in venues which have been hand-picked to host the show, including tracks from his new album Higher Truth.
European tour dates are as follows:
During the promotional tour for his new solo album Higher Truth, which was released September 18th via Universal Music Enterprises (UMe), SOUNDGARDEN frontman Chris Cornell sat down for an in-depth interview and acoustic performance in the SiriusXM Studios for an Artist Confidential and performed his new hit song "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart".
- 3.23 - Harpa Eldborg Hall - Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3.26 - Moscow Vegas Concert Hall - Moscow, Russia
- 3.28 - Finlandia Hall - Helsinki, Finland
- 3.30 - DR Konserthuset - Stockholm, Sweden
- 3.31 - Folketeatret - Oslo, Norway
- 4.2 - Laeiszhalle - Hamburg, Germany
- 4.3 - Musikkens Hus - Aalborg, Denmark
- 4.5 - Koncerthuset - Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4.9 - TivoliVredenburg - Utrecht, Netherlands
- 4.10 - Bourla Theater - Antwerp, Belgium
- 4.14 - Lisinski Concert Hall - Zagreb, Croatia
- 4.15 - Teatro Rossetti - Trieste, Italy
- 4.18 - Auditorium Parco Della Musica - Rome, Italy
- 4.19 - Teatro Degli Arcimboldi - Milan, Italy
- 4.22 - Trianon - Paris, France
- 4.27 - Bridgewater Hall - Manchester, UK
- 4.29 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall - Glasgow, UK
- 4.30 - Colston Hall - Bristol, UK
- 5.2 - Birmingham Symphony Hall - Birmingham, UK
- 5.3 - Royal Albert Hall - London, UK
- 5.6 - Mann Auditorium - Tel Aviv, Israel
- 5.7 - Roman Amphitheatre - Caesarea, Israel
Produced by Brendan O'Brien (Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Neil Young), Higher Truth showcases Cornell's constant evolution as a master songwriter, lyricist and musical craftsman - telling human stories, which transcend musical genres. Inspired by the stark arrangements of musicians like Nick Drake, Daniel Johnston and White Album-era BEATLES, Cornell creates a musical universe unlike anything he has done before.
- “Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart”
- “Dead Wishes”
- “Worried Moon”
- “Before We Disappear”
- “Through The Window”
- “Murderer Of Blue Skies”
- “Higher Truth"
- “Let Your Eyes Wander”
- “Only These Words”
- “Our Time In The Universe”
Cornell kicked off his Higher Truth acoustic tour on September 18th in San Diego, CA, crossing North America before winding down on November 4th in Phoenix, AZ at the Orpheum Theatre, stopping at famed venues like the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles, the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Massey Hall in Toronto and more. A list of remaining dates can be found below.
- “Bend In The Road”
- “Wrong Side”
- “Misery Chain”
- “Our Time In The Universe” (Remix)
Cornell will also tour Australia and New Zealand in November/December 2015 in an unplugged, up close and personal setting.
- 10.26 - Atlanta Symphony Hall - Atlanta, GA
- 10.27 - Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN
- 10.29 - The Knight Concert Hall - Miami, FL
- 10.30 - The Mahaffey Theater - St Petersburg, FL
- 11.1 - The Majestic Theatre - Dallas, TX
- 11.2 - Austin City Limits Live At The Moody Theater - Austin, TX
- 11.4 - Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
- 11.20 - Isaac Theatre - Christchurch, New Zealand
- 11.23 - Michael Fowler Centre - Wellington, New Zealand
- 11.26 - ASB Theatre - Auckland, New Zealand
- 11.30 - QPAC Concert Hall - Brisbane, Australia
- 12.4 - Palais Theatre - Melbourne, Australia
- 12.7 - Festival Theatre - Adelaide, Australia
- 12.8 - Perth Concert Hall - Perth, Australia
- 12.11 - Opera House - Sydney, Australia
- 12.12 - Opera House - Sydney, Australia
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!