ICED EARTH's Enter The Realm Gets First Vinyl
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 @ 2:15 PM
||Out April 12th|
On April 12th, 1989 US metal institution ICED EARTH entered the worldwide metal scene by storm with the release of their first and only demo, Enter the Realm. On April 12th , 2019, exactly 30 years after its original release, ICED EARTH will re-issue the CD digitally and - most importantly - on vinyl for the very first time.
Mastered from original sound sources, Enter the Realm is an essential release for every real metal fan. A historical document that highlights the importance of ICED EARTH for the worldwide metal scene.
The Enter The Realm EP will be available in the following formats:
The vinyl version will be available in the following colors:
- Ltd. Digipak CD
- Black and colored vinyl (with 180 gram vinyl, etching, inlay and poster)
* this version includes a copy of the original demo tape inlay from 1989, signed by Jon Schaffer, Gene Adam and Greg Seymour
- Black vinyl: unlimited
- Transparent sun yellow: Limited to 100 copies, exclusively available at CM Distro EU
- Red vinyl: Limited to 300 copies, exclusively available at various mailorder stores
- Lilac vinyl: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively available at Nuclear Blast
- White vinyl: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively available at EMP
- Transparent blue vinyl: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively sold by the band *
Pre-Order here: https://IcedE.lnk.to/EnterTheRealm
- "Enter the Realm"
- "To Curse the Sky"
- "Iced Earth"
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!