KYUSS Founder BRANT BJORK Announces North American Tour Dates
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 @ 12:47 AM
||Desert Rock Icon To Play Rare Midwest, East Coast Live Dates In September With Special Guests ECSTATIC VISION|
Brant Bjork, the legendary California-based singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and founding member of KYUSS, has announced a North American headlining tour. Set to launch on September 12 in St. Louis, MO, the two and a half week trek will run up the east coast, concluding on September 28 in Milwaukee, WI. Support on the Brant Bjork tour will come from Philadelphia heavy psych unit ECSTATIC VISION.
Brant Bjork's most recent releases, Mankind Woman (2018) and 2019's Jacoozzi have met to shining acclaim, hailed as "super fresh" (Brooklyn Vegan) and "effortlessly cool" (Consequence of Sound). Kerrang! is streaming Jacoozzi in full, calling the LP, "the soundtrack to your summer."
Brant Bjork tour dates:
* All dates include ECSTATIC VISION
Brant Bjork has spent over a quarter century at the epicenter of Californian desert rock. From cutting his teeth alongside FATSO JESTON’s Mario Lalli in hardcore punkers DE-CON to drumming and composing on KYUSS’ landmark early albums, to propelling the seminal fuzz of FU MANCHU from 1994-2001 while producing other bands, putting together offshoot projects like CHE, embarking on his solo career as a singer, guitarist and bandleader, founding his own record label and more, Bjork's history is a winding narrative of relentless, unflinching creativity.
- 9.12 - St Louis, MO - Firebird
- 9.13 - Indianapolis, IN - Citadel Music Hall
- 9.14 - Youngstown, OH - Westside Bowl
- 9.15 - Baltimore, MD - Otto Bar
- 9.16 - Columbus, OH - Woodlands
- 9.17 - Buffalo, NY - Iron Works
- 9.18 - Boston, MA - Middle East Upstairs
- 9.19 - Brooklyn, NY - Kingsland
- 9.20 - Teaneck, NJ - Debonair
- 9.21 - Philadelphia, PA - Kung Fu Knecktie
- 9.22 - Providence, RI - Dusk
- 9.23 - New Haven, CT - The State House
- 9.24 - Brattleboro, VT - Stone church
- 9.25 - Toronto, ON - Lee's Palace
- 9.26 - Detroit, MI - Magic Bag
- 9.27 - Chicago, IL - Reggie's Rock Club
- 9.28 - Milwaukee, WI - Walker's Point
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!